15 Jul 2014
Nutrient Stewardship: Educational Tools & Case Studies
IPNI Working Group #3
The primary goal is to develop educational tools in support of the implementation and adoption of 4R Nutrient Stewardship.
The focus is on best management practices for effective and efficient nutrient use in cropping systems. The educational materials, including modules and case studies, are aimed to facilitate the development, the process of adoption, and the reporting of practices related to the source, rate, time and place for nutrient application.
1. Modules and Case Studies for the 4R Plant Nutrition Manual.
2. Regional presentations and publications related to 4R Nutrient Stewardship.
1. 4R Plant Nutrition Manual.
2. Modules and Case Studies for the 4R Plant Nutrition Manual.
3. 4R Nutrient Stewardship videos.
4. 4R Nutrient Stewardship Communications Guide.
5. 4R Nutrient Stewardship Portal.
- Tom Bruulsema (Chair), Director, North America Program, Guelph, Canada
- Valter Casarin, Deputy Director, Brazil Program, Piracicaba, Brazil
- Fang Chen, Deputy Director, China Program, Wuhan, China
- Mohamed El Gharous, Consulting Director, North Africa, Settat, Morocco
- Svetlana Ivanova, Vice-President, Eastern Europe/Central Asia and Middle East Program, Moscow, Russia
- Shutian Li, Deputy Director, China Program, Beijing, China
- Rob Norton, Director, Australia/New Zealand Program, Horsham, Australia
- Thomas Oberthur, Director, Southeast Asia Program, Penang, Malaysia
- Munir Rusan, Consulting Director, Middle East Program, Irbid, Jordan
- T Satyanarayana, Deputy Director, South Asia Program, Hyderabad, India
- Cliff Snyder, Nitrogen Program Director, Conway, AR, USA
- Gavin Sulewski, Editor, Peachtree Corners, GA, USA
- Mirasol Pampolino, Deputy Director, Southeast Asia Program, Manila, Philippines
- Shea Shirley, Communications Agronomist, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Dr. Tom B. discussing WG03.