IPNI Working Groups
As a global organization, IPNI has initiatives addressing the world’s growing need for food, fuel, fiber, and feed through it's dynamic working group structure. Each staff member of IPNI contributes to one or more working groups. IPNI working groups form and disband in response to high priority issues.
Our current working group structure is as follows:
- Nutrient Use and Cycling
- Nutrient Stewardship: Performance & the Environment
- Nutrient Stewardship: Educational Tools & Case Studies
- Nutrient Decision Support for Maize Systems
- Precision Nutrient Management
- Nutrient Decision Support for Soybean Systems
Past Working Groups
- Nutrient Decision Support for Wheat Systems
- Nutrients and Society
Paul Fixen introducing IPNI workgroups.